Connect to NiceJob, Export Customers and Automate Review invites
Step 1: Once you are logged in to your Markate Account on web, Go to More > Connectors
Step 2: On Connectors page, go to NiceJob. Enable NiceJob by toggling to ON. You need to log-in to your NiceJob account to connect.
Step 3: Once the NiceJob connector is enabled, a pop-up appears where you can set up and configure by clicking Manage.
Step 4: You can set up and configure NiceJob as per your business requirement. For example:
- Go to Notify When section and Select “Invoice is marked as paid” if you want to automate review invite once an Invoice is paid by the customer or select “Work order is marked as completed” if you want to automate review invite once Work Order is completed for the customer.
- Note that based on Notify When radio button selection, the customer will be exported to your NiceJob account when the particular event takes place.
- Also, you can manually export all existing customers from Markate to NiceJob by clicking Export to NiceJob.
- Newly added customers will be automatically exported.
- You can view Export Log if any error occurred while exporting customers.
Manually send review notification to the particular customer
Step 1: Hover over Sales from the menu and click Customers. Click a Customer whom you want to send review notification manually.
Step 2: Scroll down and go to Ask for Review section. Click Ask for Review. Ask For Review pop-up appears on which click Send.
Disable sending automatic review notification to the particular customer
Step 1: Hover over Sales from the menu and click Customers. Click a Customer for whom you want to disable automatic review notification and click Edit.
Step 2: Scroll down and go to Ask for Review section. Uncheck Send automatic request notification for review checkbox. and click Save.
Below is the video on Markate-NiceJob Connector: